The trading as well as downstream systems are provided by the partner Vienna Stock Exchange:
Trading System Xetra® T7
Since November 1999, the securities trading system Xetra® (current architecture called Xetra® T7 or simply T7) has been run in partnership and in close cooperation with Deutsche Börse AG. On average, more than two million transactions per day are securely and efficiently processed. Xetra® forms the technological base for organized securities trading at the Vienna Stock Exchange that operates the system for the Prague Stock Exchange based on Software as a Service (SaaS)-agreements.
Downstream systems cover those areas and processes, which follow after trading.
Data Distribution System ADH
Alliance Data Highway (ADH) collects market data from the trading systems, from the index factory and also from further external sources. ADH transforms the data into a consolidated format (ADH TIP format) and provides it via an interface in real-time. On average, more than eight million market data updates are distributed per day via the high-performance infrastructure in real-time to customers worldwide.
The in-house solution of the Vienna Stock Exchange calculates more than 80 benchmarks in real-time. Daily, up to five million calculations are performed. Benchmarks are not only computed for own requirements but also for customers as "customized indices" and also for cooperation exchanges.
IT services related to trading are provided by the partner Vienna Stock Exchange:
Xetra® T7 Trading System
The Vienna Stock Exchange as an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) provides:
- The physical connectivity to the Xetra® T7 trading system
- The connectivity to the Xetra® T7 trading system via the FIX 4.4 based interface CEESEG FIX and the state-of-the-art front-end solution CEE Trader
- The operation and maintenance of the MISS infrastructure
- Xetra® T7 reports via SFTP or HTML offered as Report Server
- Enriched Xetra® T7 Reference Data can be downloaded via FTP or HTML
- Service Transaction Billing
- Service Transaction Reporting
Alliance Data Highway (ADH) Data Distribution
- Physical connectivity to the data distribution hub ADH of the Vienna Stock Exchange
- Via ADH in addition to the market data and indices of the Vienna Stock Exchange the market data and indices of many cooperation exchanges are available (BLSE, BSE, CEGH, LJSE, MSE, PSE, …) as well
Several options are available for the physical connection to the Xetra® T7 trading system – for the markets of Prague, Budapest, Ljubljana and Vienna.
Depending on whether the trading participant is connected physically, directly or indirectly, – via an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) – to the trading system, it is called a direct and or indirect technical connection.
The conditions for the technical connection are stipulated in the Master Connectivity Agreement (MCA), which is the technical connectivity contract of the Vienna Stock Exchange entered into by the trading participants, ASPs and the Vienna Stock Exchange as the service provider of the technical connectivity to the trading system. The current "Rules for the Technical Installations of the Trading Systems" are part of the MCA.
Trading participants may select one of the interfaces listed below for the trading and market data of the trading system Xetra® T7 – for the markets of Prague, Budapest, Ljubljana and Vienna – depending on its needs:
For the Xetra® T7 Trading System
Xetra® T7 GUIs are three applications – Xetra® Trader: the application provided to traders, Xetra® Admin: which is tailored to the service administrator and Xetra® Clearer: which provides risk control functions.
CEE Trader GUI, the state-of–the-art trading front-end of the Vienna Stock Exchange, which has been launched in October 2013 and offers trading, quotation and market data functionality.
TTR Web GUI is a standardized solution for all disclosure requirements, a solution that guarantees compliance with MiFID.
All technical inquiries and issues of existing and potential customers in respect to the trading system Xetra® T7 – for the markets of Prague, Budapest, Ljubljana and Vienna – are supported by the Technical Helpdesk. This includes especially:
- Physical connectivity to the trading system
- Consulting regarding connectivity options
- Connectivity contracts for trading participants, ASPs and ISVs
- Incident management for technical issues
- Technical member readiness
- Technical inquiries of existing and potential customers
The Technical Helpdesk of Wiener Börse AG
is available for all existing and potential connectivity customers on all trading days between 8:00 and 18:00 CET.
Datailed Information on Technology
Detailed information on technology might be found on the web site of our partner Exchange in Vienna: